With adjustable measuring range – can be flexibly adapted to your application
Adjustable measuring range between 30 and 200 mm
Users now have more flexibility when precisely positioning small parts. The new BOD 6k photoelectric distance sensors feature an adjustable measuring range that can be optimally adjusted to various applications.
Adjust individually – easy to teach in
Your characteristic curve can be inverted. The switching outputs can be individually assigned as normally open or closed. In doing so, it is possible to make this adjustment quickly and easily by teaching it in. BOD 6K provides high-resolution precision at a low price.
- Positioning small parts in manufacturing and assembly, e.g. in the automotive industry
- Positioning two separate pneumatic linear axes in a crimping device
- Adjustable measuring range between 30 and 200 mm
- Analogue output 1...10 V with an additional switching output
- Resolution: 0.68 mm
- Dark/light-switching NO/NC switching outputs can be adjusted using keys
- Teach in: Measuring range and switching outputs can be adjusted independently
- Invertible characteristic curve
- Protection class IP 67/IP 69K
- Ecolab certified
- Precise position detection thanks to optimised resolution and linearisation of analogue characteristic curve
- Compact design for applications with small assembly tolerances
Compact housing – can be perfectly integrated for quality control on assembly and production lines.