For fast and reliable print mark detection
Contrast sensors are high-resolution light sensors that distinguish between objects on the basis of their greyscale values. Hence, colour, brightness, and glow have a strong effect on measurement results. In the case of minor differences in greyscale values, a constant measuring distance must be ensured. The sensor resolution decreases as the sensing range increases. Several ranges with different light types and functions are available to enable a diverse field of use for these sensors.
- Detection of marks on packaging material
- Synchronisation of cutting and separation processes
- Checking glue, dyes, and colours
- Position control for print templates
- Object detection on the basis of contrast
Contrast sensors help to precisely cut and punch blister packaging