Non-contact energy and data transmission
The modular system enables the contact-free transmission of signals and energy. The switching states of up to eight binary sensors on rotating shafts, axes, and tables are transmitted to a stationary part via a recording gap. Regardless of the speed, the transmission is always reliable, even in the harshest of circumstances. Because there is no mechanical contact, no service or maintenance work is needed for this transmission technology.
- Slip rings are now superfluous
- Intelligent, compact, interference-free system: inductive, contact-free, and thus no wear
- Connection of up to eight sensors
- Energy supply for sensors integrated
- Plug it in, switch it on, and analyse the data