In a steel housing and with a coating
Machines that work in production lines in the automotive industry are exposed to weld spatters. This results in conventional weld-resistant sensors failing quickly as a result of build-up.
Balluff has therefore developed a high-quality ceramic coating for weld-resistant Factor 1 sensors. This prevents welding spatter from building up, is abrasion-resistant and ideal for cleaning because it is based on a ceramic-PTFE mixture. This increases the service life significantly. In particular, the robust steel housing on the weld-spatter-resistant sensors provides a high level of functional reliability.
- High level of application reliability, even in direct contact with the object
- The housing and sensor label are optimised for the automotive industry
- Ideal for applications with variable detection objects (steel, Al, CuZn and Cu)
- Steelface sensor 20 x 32 mm: High-strength ceramic coating, weld-spatter-resistant
- Simple installation and integration thanks to the compact design
Areas of application
- Welding equipment
- Lightweight construction
- Materials handling
- Speciality machine building