Up to eight times faster than the ISO 15693 standard
Fast, non-contact data communication by means of industrial RFID is indispensable for assembly lines that wish to remain competitive. The new identification system from Balluff provides the required performance for this: It is up to eight times faster than the ISO 15693 standard.
Data storage devices with incomparably large memory and an extremely high write/read rate, together with the high-performance BIS V evaluation unit, ensure the best performance: Cycle times can be reduced and output rates increased.
All data is available in real time. And the decentralised data management guarantees the highest level of security.
The benefits to you
- Large memory capacities up to 128 kByte
- Very fast data transmission between the writing/reading device and the data storage device
- Robust, compact components with a high protection rating (up to IP 68)
- Maintenance-free and battery-free data storage device with FRAM technology provides practically unlimited write/read cycles
- Particularly fail-safe data communication with high levels of data security
- Potential savings by connecting up to four write/read heads to an evaluation unit
- RFID and sensor system are combined by an integrated IO-Link master
- Decentralised data management guarantees the highest level of security
- Revolving tables (in assembly and the machine tool)
- Workpiece carrier (e.g. workpiece clamping devices in C-type spot welding head systems)
- Machines with interchangeable tools (presses, injection moulding tools)
The highest speeds, data security and transparency are required when installing engines, transmissions and chassis components. The identification system from Balluff guarantees this. It processes very large amounts of data at a very high speed.