More time for the right challenges
Industrial 13.56 RFID systems have an impressively compact design and are really easy to commission.
Due to their frequency, the systems work in accordance with ISO 15693/14443 and are thus ideal for tasks in modern production plants.
Areas of application
Specially suited to applications where small amounts of data need to be used to log production progress, batch numbers, and/or quality data as inexpensively as possible. 13.56 MHz RFID systems with an IO-Link interface shine in transfer systems and pallet applications.
- Flexible usage
- Up to four read/write heads on one IO-Link master
- Different designs for diverse application requirements
- Short return on investment (ROI) thanks to attractive prices
Potential time savings thanks to:
- Uniform wiring for different components
- Easy integration of RFID systems with IO-Link
- Low-effort commissioning with function module and diagnostics function