See what the sensor sees
If you want to increase the statistical quality of your checks or easily modify your checks in line with part changes, you should be able to see what the sensor sees. With the vision sensor monitor, this is no problem.
It visualises sensor images and inspection results and displays process statistics in a clear overview graphic. Unwanted deviations are therefore detected instantly.
In addition, the monitor enables the modification of inspection characteristics without a PC, making time-consuming setting tasks unnecessary. It's also really easy to switch between two checks. The multilingual user interface of the monitor is intuitive and easily operated using buttons.
Areas of application
- Visual monitoring and inspection results
- Modification of inspections, e.g. in line with changed parts
- Statistical process analysis
Your benefits at a glance
- Simple, self-explanatory operation
- Can be retrofitted on all sensors
- Clear depiction of process statistics and sensor results
- Access for programmers, operators, and administrators can be controlled using passwords
- Memory for 20 inspections
- Modification of inspections during ongoing operations
- Switch between inspections without controller
- Connection to sensor via direct connection or network (TCP/IP)
BVS-E monitor vision sensors in use