Precision in a compact housing
The Micro-BIL magneto-inductive position sensor conducts the absolute detection of positions on pneumatic miniature grippers or compact cylinders with an integrated permanent magnet. The sensor element is really easy to mount in the T-slot. The analogue output signal enables the flexible and individual detection of limit and intermediate positions of gripper jaws and the detection of the piston position.
- Wear-free due to contact-free detection of measuring position
- Insensitive to shocks and vibrations
- Absolute output signal: voltage or current (cable break monitoring)
- Adjustable measuring range and magnetic field strength
- Really easy mounting in T-slot