9th - 11th June 2015, Amsterdam
The Energy Transition is changing …
The energy transition involves extensive changes. As a result, renewable energies, energy storage, smart grids and e-mobility will play an increasingly important role in the future. This profound change is the focus of both European energy trade fairs. Find out about the current developments at the fairs in Amsterdam.
Take advantage of this congregation of the European energy industry to exchange knowledge and network with contacts new and old. Experience the latest innovative technology: High-performance, efficient sensors and position measurement solutions, as well as individual solutions. This technology can be used safely around the world thanks to international certifications.
Come and talk to us at the Balluff stand, Renewable Energy World Europe in Hall 1, Stand L36. With over 25 years of experience in the energy industry, we have proven expertise and first-class sensor technology that can be customised to individual requirements:
- Robust micropulse transducers – also in multiple redundant designs
- Sensors and transducers certified to IECEx, ATEX and NEC 500/505 and other international standards
- Precise magnetically coded position and angle measurement systems – with measurement ranges of up to 48 m
- Pressure sensors and transmitters for monitoring hydraulics
- High-precision 360° inclination sensors – for reliable, continuous, position control
- Intelligent power supplies – high-performance power supply units with an operating status display (load level, stress level, lifetime)