Now with ECOLAB approval
The BOS 6K product range in the compact class offers high performance and is almost universally applicable. The new generation with a high IP 67 and IP 69K enclosure rating has ECOLAB approval. It is therefore ideally suited to the food industry. Resistant to cleaning agents and resilient to water jets, it meets challenging application requirements.
Wide product range
The product spectrum for these optosensors ranges from light sensors (with or without background suppression [BGS]) to through-beam light barriers and reflective light barriers with or without autocollimation. In red light or with laser class 1. The variants with background suppression also offer a very low level of grey value shift. Distance sensors with a range of from 20 to 80 mm and laser contrast sensors complete the portfolio.
Easy assembly and operation
- Easy to fit – Its dovetail enables an intelligent fixing concept
- Fast alignment: Red light and laser are highly visible – even over great distances, through-beam light barriers offer an adequate range of up to 18 m.
- Simple, tried and tested installation concept: Using teach-in buttons
N/C / N/O switchable contacts
The normally closed and normally open function in a sensor reduces the variety of variants and increases the flexibility of the application. And it saves costs.
- Integrated, highly visible LEDs
- Protected optics
- Sturdy buttons
- Abrasion-resistant laser labelling
- Extremely durable metal plug
- Comprehensive range of assembly accessories
A further benefit
Its compact design makes it ideal for applications with very little space. Or if the sensor system should be subordinate to the machine design and should work unobtrusively.
- Clamping jaw positioning
- Printed circuit board detection
- Detection of transparent bottles
- Recording small objects in assembly technology
Reflection light barrier for detecting transparent bottles