For fluid level measurements on aggressive media and in overpressure
Maximum chemical resistance and leak-tightness
For working with aggressive media and overpressure, we recommend BUS M30E2 ultrasonic sensors … your ultrasonic converters are protected by a PTFE membrane which is sealed off from the stainless steel housing (stainless steel 1.4571) by an O-ring made of FFKM.
This ensures extremely high resistance to aggressive media and maximum chemical resistance. BUS M30E2 ultrasonic sensors are therefore exceptionally suitable for the food industry.
For overpressure up to six bar
The BUS M30E2 ultrasonic sensors can be used for fluid level measurements at normal pressure or in tanks and containers with an overpressure of up to six bar. The special software filters can also be used in containers which are filled from the top or which have a stirrer. A 1" threaded flange is used for pressure-tight installation in a tank.
BUS M30E2 ultrasonic sensors are available with two switching outputs in PNP design, or with an analogue output plus 1 PNP switching output. The variants with switching output offer three operating modes:
- Single switching point
- Two-way reflection barrier
- Window operation
The current status of the switching outputs or the analogue output can be read from the two three-colour LEDs at any time.
- Two scanning distances with a measurement range of 30 mm to 1.3 m
- Two buttons for teach-in function
- 0.025 mm to 2.4 mm resolution
Easy sensor adjustment
All sensor settings are made using the TouchControl function. The highly legible, three-digit LED display shows the current distance value at all times and switches automatically between mm and cm display.
Free selection of setting methods
To set a switching or analogue output, users can either enter the numbers for the required distance values manually, or use the teach-in function. This means that the user can use their preferred setting method.
All the advantages at a glance
- Can be used in normal ambient pressure or overpressure
- PTFE membrane for protection against aggressive media
- Stainless steel housing for use in the food industry
- Sealed against the housing with an O-ring made of FFKM for maximum chemical resistance
- Digital display with direct measured value output
- Numerical sensor setting via digital display
Application: Fluid level measurement in tanks