Resistant to chemicals – with a PTFE membrane
BUS M30E2 ultrasonic sensors carry out contactless measurement of fill levels at normal pressure as well as in tanks and containers at an overpressure of up to 6 bar. A fill level measurement can be carried out at the same time as overflow protection through the combination of switch output and analogue output. A PTFE membrane protects the sensor against aggressive fluids.
A 1" threaded flange is used to ensure pressure-tight installation in a tank. Special software filters allow use in containers which are filled from the top or which have a stirrer.
Highlights for you
- Contactless measurement with an operational scanning range of 30 mm up to 1.3 m and a maximum scanning range of 5 m
- PTFE membrane for protection against aggressive media
- Pressure rated to 6 bar
- G1 process connection
- Stainless steel housing for use in the food industry
- Switch output and analogue output in a single sensor, or variants with two PNP switch outputs
- Easy sensor setting via digital display
- Enclosure rating IP 67
A food-safe ultrasonic sensor continuously monitors the fill level in containers at an overpressure of up to 6 bar.
|BUS M30E2 ultrasonic sensors|