For reliable position measurement
Many applications require the use of transducers in explosive atmospheres. Pressure-encapsulated magnetostrictive transducers are available in different rod designs and with varying performance profiles for use in Ex-zones 0 and 1. There are variants for use in areas where there is a risk relating to gas or dust as well as a transducer for Ex-zone 2 that can withstand the potentially explosive conditions there.
The housing is robust and pressure-encapsulated, and the electronics module can be changed quickly and easily. This means that every transducer variant for the Ex-zone meets the requirements set by the oil and gas industries for high reliability and simple service.
Isolation and control valves used in oil and gas extraction, in refineries and in petrochemical plants
- Short housing saves valuable installation room
- Option of adjustable output for fast commissioning
- With IECEx, ATEX, EAC, CSA and many other international standards
- For zones 0, 1 and 2
- Measurement ranges up to 7620 mm
- Absolute output signal with high resolution of up to 5 µm
- Pressure rated to 600 bar
- Range of interfaces available