Precise measuring system for detecting the position of metallic objects
The BIP inductive positioning system is a precise measuring system for detecting the position of metallic objects. Its main application area is the linear position monitoring of drive spindles for tools and workpieces.
- Absolute measuring principle, multiple measuring ranges, teachable
- High repeat accuracy and precision
- Optimum linearity and low temperature drift
- Optimised housing design for clamping distance monitoring
- Distance-proportional IO-Link output signal
- Standard output of 0...10 V