Read codes in production and logistics securely
The identification of criteria and objects is an important component both for Industry 4.0 and for the "Internet of Things".
Optical identification via 1D and 2D barcodes is an established way of performing this identification process and managing systems and processes without errors.
Our range of services includes stationary barcode readers, mobile handheld readers and accessories for standard and industry-standard applications. This means that you can find the right product for your processes. All devices offer decoding options for current barcode symbologies, for both 1D and 2D codes.
Mobile readers such as the BVS HS-Q or the BVS HS-P handheld readers are designed for production or goods management systems. They offer impressive performance anywhere employees need to read off barcodes:
- When controlling supply processes (e.g. Kanban system)
- In production control
- In optical tool identification
The benefits for you
- Everything from a single source – extensive range of products
- On-site advice – via a global sales network
- Identification of products and components via 1D and 2D barcodes
- Traceability of products and installation