High-efficiency position measurement and sensor solutions
Increasing productivity, networking processes and conserving resources requires efficient, intelligent and controlled drives with attached or integrated sensors for feedback and position detection.
Balluff offers a wide range of sensors and position measurement systems using extremely diverse technologies, designed specifically to meet modern requirements for electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic drive technology.
With Balluff position measurement and sensor solutions, you can stay one step ahead!
BTL rod Micropulse position measurement system
The feedback system for hydraulic axes integrated into the pressure area of the cylinder
- Pressure rated to 1000 bar for powerful high-pressure cylinders
- Analogue, digital, fieldbuses, Ethernet variants: Construction time is reduced thanks to the variety of interfaces on the same mechanical adaptor
- International EX approvals for use worldwide
- In a 34 mm stainless-steel housing for compact cylinders
Motor feedback system with the BML code disc
BML S1-G Feedback-System for direct drives up to 48 m – multi-rotor compatible
This high-precision position measurement system for larger strokes is capable of absolute measurements and is multi-rotor compatible. This means that the system provides reference points immediately after it is switched on, and can measure multiple rotors moving on a single stator at the same time.
- The system has a resolution of up to 1 µm, increasing drive efficiency and quality
- Accelerated production thanks to high dynamics and speed
- Equipped with a variety of interfaces (SSI, BISS-C, SIN/COS, ABZ) to facilitate data communication with minimal interference
Direct drive with magnetically coded distance measurement: BML S1G
BML code disc absolute feedback system – fully integrated
The BML Permagnet encoder feedback is an alternative to conventional magnetic, inductive or optical solutions for precisely controlling motors or drives.
- Absolute measuring system: No need for a laborious reference point approach
- Small design: Easy to integrate for compact drives
- Eccentric sensor position: Not affected by concentricity tolerances
- Resistant to dirt and deposits: High operational reliability
Hydraulic cylinder with Micropulse compact feedback system
BES high-pressure-resistant inductive sensors – detect valve positions and end positions of hydraulic cylinders under pressure
- Resistant to oil pressure up to 500 bar: Ensuring process reliability
- Various designs (mini, short, wide, long): Optimised for use
- Analogue output: Pressure-resistant distance sensor for short strokes
- Explosion-proof: Designed for universal use
High-pressure-resistant inductive sensors integrated into the hydraulic cylinder
BSP pressure sensors – detect pressures flexibly and reliably
- Compact housing design
- IO-Link, analogue, digital
- Local pressure display
- Up to -40 °C
Pressure sensors for detecting the pressure of process media