BCS Q40 Uniflat – compact, slimline design
The economical standard line of capacitive sensors for object or fluid level detection is now available as an ultra-slimline design in a compact plastic casing measuring 40x40x10 mm. Available with cable or pigtail connection.
The BCS Q40 Uniflat capacitive sensor detects oil or granulate through non-metallic walls up to 6 mm thick. Fitted on the base of the container, it makes an ideal leakage detector.
- Checking contents in feeder systems
- Checking contents in repacking systems
- Scanning fill level through cardboard
- Detecting leakage
The sensing distance is finely adjustable between 1 and 20 mm. There a 20-increment potentiometer available for the purpose.
As pigtail, the capacitive Q40 Uniflat offers a PNP output, which is available as either a make-switch or break-switch.
With the cable version, the output can also be programmed as an NPN. In that case, both the NPN and the PNP can, of course, be set as make-switches or break-switches.
The BCS Q40 Uniflat capacitive sensor can be fitted flush and fixed with either screws, cable ties or brackets. In addition, its universal 45° cable outfeed provides even more versatility.
- M4 through-bolts
- M3 with captive nuts on both sides
- Countersunk M4 fitting using DIN 920 screws
- Mounting bracket for Balluff fixing system available
- Cable ties for fixing to containers and pipes
LED indicators for power and switching status