Ergonomic barcode reader with exceptional price/performance ratio
BVS HS-Q handheld readers read all common 1D, 2D and stacked barcodes as well as postal codes in any orientation (tilted up to 40°) up to 40 cm away. With an IP 42 enclosure rating and excellent drop spec, they are ideal for reading codes on documents or labels in inventory and logistics applications.
Additional features include: Reading on monitors, displays and moderately reflective backgrounds even while in motion without making additional settings.
Hand held Reader BVS HS-Q- light in weight, full in function.
Intuitive and simply to use
The operator-friendly, ergonomic and light weight (200g) reader is intuitive and simple to use. Simply, point and shoot. A successful read is confirmed by audible signal as well as an LED on the reader and an LED projected onto the read code. Bluetooth on the wireless versions makes it possible to work at distances of up to 25m from the base station, ensuring great mobility.
- In-house logistics
- Storage location assignment
- Fast, reliable reading of common 1D, stacked and 2D barcodes even on challenging surfaces such as displays and reflective objects
- Automatically adapts to diverse reading situations
- Reliable read confirmation by means of back projection, green status LED and acoustic signal
- High contrast between marking and lighting for fatigue-free, eye-saving work
|Handheld-Barcode-Reader BVS HS-Q|
Storing articles in storage needs a clear unambiguous assignment between the box which contains a certain article and storage bin containing the box. Using the hand held barcode reader BVS HS-Q for reading the barcode of article and box likewise the warehouse system can create an unambiguous assignment of bin, box and article. This helps to avoid delivery errors .