Reliably manage, position and control automated processes
Pressure-resistant to 500 bar
Inductive sensors are used around the world to manage, position, and control processes in automation technology. Balluff has a wide range of inductive sensors that are pressure-resistant to 500 bar for running end position checks on hydraulic cylinders and monitoring valve positions. They are media-resistant and available in a wide range of housing and thread sizes.
One particular range of these sensors can be used in areas where an explosive atmosphere rarely occurs. Combined with a Zone 2 isolating amplifier, the sensors can also be used in potentially explosive systems or spaces in Zone 1.
- Contact-free, wear-free, dirt-resistant, short-circuit-resistant
- Wide range of common sensor housings
- Over-moulded cable or connector
- For Zones 1 and 2
- Pressure-resistant to 500 bar
- High-temperature-resistant to 120 °C
End position check