Automotive Technical Systems Support (MI)
Provide technical support to ensure future growth and profitability for systems level products.
- Provide technical sales presentations & training to customers and Balluff personnel.
- Take the lead in the understanding our customer’s project methodologies and how the technical features of our products can benefit our customers.
- Maintain an understanding of competitive products and technologies and regularly communicate this within the Balluff organization as appropriate.
- Propose new product developments or sales strategies that will help to eliminate barriers into target markets or customers.
- Communicate with Balluff System Support counterparts to discuss strategies, initiatives, and successes, globally.
- Maintain unique and valued knowledge regarding Balluff’s system level products and how to relate our value.
- Develop knowledge of and comply with all internal systems & processes.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering with at least five years experience in field sales or marketing of technical products and at least five years experience in hardware and software design.
- Networking, RFID and PLC experience is required and experience in the industrial sector is preferred.
- Prior project management experience is desirable.
- Must have exceptional written, oral and presentation skills. Must be personable and able to effectively communicate ideas, concepts and technical data to prospective customers and internal personnel at Balluff.
- Ability to effectively function in a team environment.
- Infrequent overnight and airline travel may be required.
- The noise level of the work environment is usually quiet; however, there may be occasional visits to customer facilities where the environment may require hearing and/or eye protection.