Inspection and read processes for vision sensors can be impaired by changing ambient lighting conditions. Simultaneously, employees and technicians are often bothered by the pulsing red light of normal vision sensors. The BVS-E vision sensor with infrared lighting and integrated daylight filter eliminates both of these problems.
Its light is invisible to the human eye, removing intrusive flickering to the operator. And its integrated daylight filter ensures that visible ambient light cannot effect image quality. This increases the image quality and the stability of the inspection, greatly increasing inspection and process reliability.
- Invisible light does not bother employees
- Integrated daylight filter for increased process reliability
- Simple to replace with fixed integrated lighting, optics and filter
- 10% higher light intensity than comparable red light sensors
- Safe for the eyes, certified for CE (EN 62471:2008)
BVS Infrared Application Example
|BVS-E Infrared Vision Sensors|