Lights for vision systems and machines
Our powerful line lasers are used for the detection and measurement of defects, diameters, images, gaps, steps, or presence control. The line lasers are also usable in industrial image processing and for the alignment and positioning of workpieces or accessories.
Balluff line lasers can be triggered, focused and modulated. Of our especially long-lasting solutions, you can select between red, blue and green light types as well as various projection types – line, grid, matrix, point, and cross.
- Robust and compact (M18, M12 design)
- High-quality housing, IP67
- Easy attachment and flexible positioning
- Easy installation, laser class 1M or 2M (no additional protective measures required)
- High-quality materials and laser modules
- Large inspection distances up to 2000 mm
- Adjustable brightness and zoom
|Order code||Price||Light type||Laser class per IEC 60825-1||Dimension||Opening angle min.||Projection type||Actions|
|Laser red light||1M||Ø 20 x 116 mm||30° x 30°||Cross|
|Laser, blue light||2M||Ø 20 x 116 mm||45°||Line, homogeneous|
|Laser green light||2M||Ø 20 x 116 mm||45°||Line, homogeneous|
|Laser red light||2||Ø 20 x 116 mm||Point, elliptical|
|Laser red light||2M||Ø 20 x 116 mm||20°||Line, homogeneous|
|Laser red light||2M||Ø 20 x 116 mm||45°||Line, homogeneous|
Please select which columns should be displayed.