Inductive Washdown Sensors with Added Value
Smart Automation and Monitoring System
SAMS (Smart Automation and Monitoring System) stands for Balluff's comprehensive automation philosophy. On the one hand, the Smart Automation and Monitoring System comprises a large number of additional functions and additional information for each individual component while, on the other hand, it is characterized by its uniform and standardized operating, configuration and diagnosis concept.
Our new inductive IO-Link sensors are part of this system. These assure you reliable object detection even under highly challenging conditions, including the demanding cleaning processes required in washdown applications.
Our sensors are also convenient to use. You can teach the switching point precisely for your particular configuration. The output signal can also be set in various ways, so that you can use the sensor, for example, as normally open or normally closed.
- Teachable switching point
- Washdown plus, designed especially for the most demanding cleaning processes
- Hygiene class materials (1.4404/PBT stainless steel)
- Expanded IO-Link functionality using SAMS (Smart Automation and Monitoring System)
- Smart features, such as internal temperature and relative humidity monitoring
Inductive washdown sensors– Smart Automation and Monitoring <br>System (SAMS)