Reflectors, Fibers, Optics
Our compact, highly flexible, and robust plastic fiber solutions are distinguished by precision and speed. They are available as switch and through-beam versions. Choose between different end pieces (M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, square from 5 mm × 4 mm to 23 mm × 55 mm etc.) with straight or angled light emission and bendable optic head.
The plastic fibers are temperature- and chemical-resistant. You also benefit from their easy installation, even under tight installation conditions.
- Designed and tested for Balluff optical fiber devices BFB 6K, 18KF, 73K and 75K
- Various lengths and diameters
- Crush-resistant and oil-resistant
- High excess gain
- Precise machining and homogeneous optical properties
- Coaxial fiber arrangement as an option
- User-fabricated plastic fiber optics available
|Order code||Price||Version||Style||Dimension||Fiber type material||Cable length L||Actions|
|47.60 EUR||Ø 2, standard||Cylinder, Straight optics||Ø 2 x 15 mm||PMMA||2.00 m|
|56.00 EUR||M3, standard||Cylinder, Straight optics||Ø 3 x 18 mm||PMMA||2.00 m|
|64.80 EUR||Fork, coaxial optics||Fork, Straight connection||7 x 20 x 36.7 mm||PMMA||2.00 m|
|51.50 EUR||Ø 3, Standard||Cylinder, Straight optics||Ø 3 x 17 mm||PMMA||2.00 m|
|60.90 EUR||M3, coaxial optics||Cylinder, Straight optics||Ø 3 x 18 mm||PMMA||2.00 m|