Portable LF read/write units (70/455kHz)
LF (70/455 kHz)
Our LF read/write units are perfect for portable reading and writing of BIS C data carriers. They are used with manual quality control or in the documentation of maintenance procedures.
The data is transmitted via WLAN, Bluetooth or cable-connected USB port. The handheld devices are expandable with 1D or 2D barcode readers. They deliver reliable results even with poor lighting and under harsh conditions.
- Windows CE® V6.0 operating system
- Different antenna variants available depending on data carrier selection
- Range depends on antenna variant
- Charging power supply and operating pin included in the scope of supply
- Base device is the powerful Zebra Workabout Pro 4 Mobile Computer
- Preinstalled Balluff software (SDK – Software Development Kit)
- Touchscreen with large color display
- Optional accessories: Docking station and pistol grip for ergonomic working
- Customer-specific software on request
|Order code||Price||Ambient temperature||IP rating||Principle of operation||Antenna type||Actions|
|99.35 CAD||IP67||Connection cable|
|469.69 CAD||0...70 °C||IP67||Read/write head||round|
|3643.11 CAD||0...50 °C||IP40||Handheld reader|
|386.70 CAD||0...70 °C||IP67||Read/write head||round|
|428.19 CAD||0...60 °C||IP67||Read/write head||Rod|
Please select which columns should be displayed.