Transponder-coded guard locking devices
Safety guard locking devices
Non-contact, transponder-coded guard locking devices are ideal for securing and monitoring guard doors and safety flaps to protect people from potential hazards or prevent interruption of processes. The high coding level provides you with outstanding anti-tamper protection.
- Tamper resistant, contamination-insensitive RFID monitoring principle
- Three approach directions for flexibility
- Integrated interlock function for access and process security
- Vibration-resistant, even when unlocked
- Standardized M12, 8-pin connection technology saves money
- Suitable for direct connection to Balluff Safety over IO-Link I/O module
|Order code||Price||Housing material||Operating principle||Coding level (EN ISO 14119)||Guard locking, principle||Escape release||Actions|
|83.58 CAD||Thermoplastic, glass-fiber reinforced||non-contact (RFID)|
|594.59 CAD||Thermoplastic, glass-fiber reinforced||non-contact (RFID)||high||Operating current||no|
|666.60 CAD||Thermoplastic, glass-fiber reinforced||non-contact (RFID)||high||Quiescent current||yes|
|594.59 CAD||Thermoplastic, glass-fiber reinforced||non-contact (RFID)||high||Quiescent current||no|
Please select which columns should be displayed.