LF handheld devices (125 kHz)
LF (125 kHz)
Our LF handheld devices are outstanding for portable reading and writing of BIS L data carriers. They are used in manual quality control or in documenting maintenance procedures.
Handhelds from Balluff use WLAN, Bluetooth, or USB connection for data transmission. They are modular for adding 1D or 2D barcode readers. Handhelds remain reliable even in poor lighting conditions and harsh environments.
- Windows CE® V6.0 operating system
- Various antenna shapes available depending on the data carrier
- Range depends on antenna variant
- Charging power supply and operating pin included in the scope of supply
- Base device is the powerful Zebra Workabout Pro 4 Mobile Computer
- Preinstalled Balluff software (SDK – Software Development Kit)
- Touchscreen with large color display
- Optional accessories: Docking station and pistol grip for ergonomic working
- Customer-specific software on request
|Order code||Ambient temperature||IP rating||Principle of operation||Actions|
Please select which columns should be displayed.