Electromechanical guard locking devices
Safety guard locking devices
Electromechanical guard locking devices with a separate actuator are guard locking devices with a locking function which provides both personnel and equipment protection. Together with a machine controller and an isolating protection device they secure hazardous areas against access. You can use our guard locking devices with either a mechanical interlocking function (open-circuit principle) or with an electrical interlocking function (closed-circuit principle).
- Sturdy metal housing with status display
- Rotatable actuating head (90° increments) with two inlets
- Plug-in connection with M12 (8-pin)
- Guard locking device available with either open circuit principle or bias current principle
- High holding forces of up to 2500 N
- Suitable for direct connection to Balluff Safety Over IO-Link I/O module
|Order code||Housing material||Operating principle||Coding level (EN ISO 14119)||Guard locking, principle||Escape release||Actions|
|Aluminum||mechanical - force, contact||low||Quiescent current||yes|
|Aluminum||mechanical - force, contact||low||Quiescent current||no|
|Aluminum||mechanical - force, contact||low||Operating current||no|
|Aluminum||mechanical - force, contact||low||Operating current||yes|
Please select which columns should be displayed.