Handheld-code-reader BVS HS-P
Balluff BVS HS-P handheld code readers read all standard 1D, 2D and stacked barcodes from documents, plastic labels, circuit boards and metal parts. The readers are robust and combine maximum reading performance with great user experience. They offer IP65 protection and can withstand multiple drops on concrete from up to 2 m, making them reliable for use in your industry, logistics and warehousing.
The wireless versions are equipped with Bluetooth technology for safe data transmission. This allows users freedom of movement in an environment of up to 100 m around the base station.
The handheld code readers have various applications including: control of replenishment process (Kanban systems), manufacturing control, optical tool identification, component tracking, quality control and inventory control (control by Kanban systems).
- Reliable read confirmation via acoustic signal, green LEDs and projection of a green LED spot on the code that has been read
- Intuitive targeting system using a highly visible laser marking frame
- Charge once – up to 30,000 read cycles using lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Low weight and an ergonomic shape lessen user fatigue
- High-density version: Reads high resolution codes (to 2.5 million at 1D) and large areas (up to A4) maximum reader range up to 110 cm
|Order code||Price||Light type illumination||Light type aiming device||Interface||Connection type||Actions|
|1427.11 NZD||LED White light||Laser Red light||RS232/ USB||Cable|
|2985.03 NZD||LED White light||Laser Red light||Bluetooth 2.0 (2.4 GHz)||wireless|
|2049.78 NZD||LED White light||Laser Red light||Bluetooth 2.0 (2.4 GHz)||wireless|
|2362.36 NZD||LED White light||Laser Red light||RS232/ USB||Cable|
Please select which columns should be displayed.