High Accuracy Encoders for Industrial Applications
An extensive product family
Rotary encoders from Balluff are used wherever lengths, positions, speeds/ rotary movements, or angles/angular velocities need to be recorded. They convert mechanical movements into digital electrical signals.
Balluff offers a variety of measuring principles to best meet the needs of the application. For example, if a high resolution is required, optical encoders are often used, while magnetic encoders are preferred for applications in harsh environmental conditions. In addition, these encoders are available in a corrosion-resistant stainless-steel version with IP69K protection.
With a variety of designs, from miniature encoders to multi-turn hollow shaft encoders, our encoder family offers solutions for a wide range of requirements in mechanical engineering.
- Incremental or absolute interface
- High resolution up to 16 bit/revolution
- Single and multi-turn variants available
- Multi-turn up to 243 revolutions
- Variants for blind hollow, hollow and solid shafts available
- Robust design for harsh environmental conditions
High accuracy encoders for industrial applications