UHF short-range write/read head BIS VU-320
With Auto-Set-up at the touch of a button
A highlight is the integrated Power Scan function. It offers automatic matching to the UHF data carrier being used. And ensures optimal configuration in any application without cumbersome manual setting of parameters. This is even possible at the touch of a button on the device itself: The BIS VU-320 is the only device in its class in the world to have an auto set-up function. The read/write head automatically adjusts itself to the local conditions. And startup is accomplished in the shortest time.
Versatile – very robust
The robust design of the short-range write/read head provides optimum assistance for use. It remains reliable even in harsh environments. Standard accessories can be used for installation in the plant. The use of standard connection cables for the BIS V processor unit is especially advantageous. This makes it possible to use a cable length of up to 50 m for the write/read head.
- All standard interfaces available with the BIS-V
- Function and status LEDs visible from any direction
- Typical read range 1 m
- Multi-tag capable (maximum of 50 data carriers)
- Integrated Power Scan function
- Auto-setup at the press of a button
- Standard connection cables can be used