For simultaneous protection of people and machines
Electromechanical guard locking devices with a separate actuator are guard locking devices with a locking function which provides both personnel and equipment protection. Together with a machine controller and an isolating protection device they secure hazardous areas against access. You can use our guard locking devices with either a mechanical interlocking function (open-circuit principle) or with an electrical interlocking function (closed-circuit principle).
- Sturdy metal housing with status display
- Rotatable actuating head (90° increments) with two inlets
- Plug-in connection with M12 (8-pin)
- Guard locking device available with either open circuit principle or bias current principle
- High holding forces of up to 2500 N
- Suitable for direct connection to Balluff Safety Over IO-Link I/O module