Especially flexible system with a wide range of sensor heads for your specific requirements
The BOH Micromote system from Balluff is especially small and can be utilized in a very flexible manner. It combines an external processor unit (amplifier) with exceptionally small photoelectric sensor heads. As a result, it is suitable for even extremely constricted spatial conditions and moving machine elements.
The modular system, which consists of Micromote sensors and innovative sensor elements, meets the most individualistic requirements. A variety of housing configurations ensure a particularly high degree of design freedom while precise optoelectronic components ensure maximum process accurately for any application.
- Large selection of high-precision sensor heads with integrated light sources: Microspot, Nanospot, laser, infrared, classic red light LEDs
- Amplifier for analog, digital, dynamic
- Display indication of target and actual values
- Convenient operation
- Extremely flexible sensor cable
- Outstanding technical parameters
- Robust – can be used under difficult environmental conditions
- Optimum use in grippers thanks to lightweight component parts
- Elegant, seamless integration in the machine
- Adaptable via separated amplifiers at easily accessible locations of the application