- “Balluff Web shop” means a virtual shop set up to trade goods or services (hereinafter referred to as ”goods”) using information and communication facilities such as computers, mobile; it also means the operator running the cyber-mall.
- „Member of Balluff Web shop“ (hereinafter referred to as „member“) means a person who has entered into a contract with Balluff Web Shop to use its services by registering his or her ID and password; said person may continuously be provided with Balluff Web shop‘s information and continue to use its services.
- „Non-member“ means a person who does not subscribe to a member but uses services provided by „Balluff Web shop“.
- „User“ means a member or non-member who accesses „Balluff Web shop“ and receives services provided by Balluff Web shop under the terms and conditions.
- „User ID“ refers to recognition letters and numbers written by a member and approved by Balluff Web shop as to identify users and provide service.
- „Password“ means a combination of alphanumeric characters, numerals and special characters set by the member and notified to the Balluff Web shop.
Balluff Korea Ltd.
1210, Gwanggyo Business Center
156, Gwanggyo-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do