General Terms and Conditions
- Specification, Description and revision of the terms and conditions
- Description of the terms and conditions
- Provision of and Changes to Service
- Suspension of Service
- Withdrawal of Membership and Loss of Qualification
- Notification to members
- Providing Information and Posting Advertisement
- Application for Purchase
- Establishment of Contract
- Payment Method
- Notification of Confirmation, Change of Purchase Application and Cancellation
- Supply of Goods, etc.
- Withdrawal of application
- Effect of withdrawal
- Protection of Personal Information
- Duties of Balluff Web shop
- Obligation to Member’s ID and Password
- Obligations of Users
- Copyright Ownership and Restrictions on Use
- Copyright of Posting
- Relationship between a Linking Mall and a Linked Mall
- Settlement of Disputes
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- Limitation of Liability
- Prohibition of an action
- “Balluff Web shop” means a virtual shop set up to trade goods or services (hereinafter referred to as ”goods”) using information and communication facilities such as computers, mobile; it also means the operator running the cyber-mall.
- „Member of Balluff Web shop“ (hereinafter referred to as „member“) means a person who has entered into a contract with Balluff Web Shop to use its services by registering his or her ID and password; said person may continuously be provided with Balluff Web shop‘s information and continue to use its services.
- „Non-member“ means a person who does not subscribe to a member but uses services provided by „Balluff Web shop“.
- „User“ means a member or non-member who accesses „Balluff Web shop“ and receives services provided by Balluff Web shop under the terms and conditions.
- „User ID“ refers to recognition letters and numbers written by a member and approved by Balluff Web shop as to identify users and provide service.
- „Password“ means a combination of alphanumeric characters, numerals and special characters set by the member and notified to the Balluff Web shop.
III. Specification, Description and revision of the terms and conditions
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall post the contents of the terms and conditions, the name of the representative, the location address of the sales office (including the address where the consumer can handle the complaint), the contact information (telephone, e-mail address, etc.), business registration number, mail-order business registration number, and the person in charge of personal information on the first page of Balluff Web shop(front side) so that the users may easily recognize such information. However, the contents of the Terms and Conditions may be made available to the users through a link.
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall provide a separate link to allow users to understand important contents of the terms and conditions such as subscription withdrawal, delivery responsibility, refund conditions, etc., before the user agrees to the terms and conditions and shall gain consent from users.
- „Balluff Web shop“ may revise the Terms and Conditions unless it does not violate relevant laws such as the Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transactions, etc., the Regulation of Standardized Contracts Act, the Framework Act on Electronic Commerce, the Digital Signature Act, the Act on the Promotion of Information Communication Network and its Protection, the Act on Door-to-door Sales, etc., the Framework Act on Consumers, and the Customs Law.
- In case of changes to the terms and conditions, „Balluff Web shop“ shall notify the reasons and application date as well as its current terms and conditions on the initial screen of its website from the 7th day before the effective date to the day before the effective date. However, if the contents of the change are unfavorable to customers, it shall be announced 30 days before its application date. In this case, Balluff Web shop shall clarify changes so that users can clearly understand changes.
- As the preceding clause, “Balluff Web shop” shall notify if members do not dispute the causes within 30 days, Balluff Web shop may accept the agreement of changes to the terms and conditions. If members still don‘t dispute the cause within 30 days, Balluff Web shop may regard members agree with the revision of terms and conditions.
- In case of changes in the terms and conditions, the revised terms and conditions shall only apply to contracts concluded after the effective date of the revised contract. Pervious terms and conditions shall apply to contracts concluded before such revision. However, if the user who has already entered into the previous contract notifies his or her intention to be applied with the revised terms to Balluff Web shop within the notice period under the 4th clause and Balluff Web shop agrees to accept such wish, revised version shall be applied to said user.
- In case member don’t agree with changes in the terms and conditions, Balluff Korea shall not be applied to revised version and members may cancel the contract. However, in case there is any special reason to revise terms and condition, Balluff Korea can cancel the contract.
IV. Description of the terms and conditions
- “Balluff Web shop” may have special terms and conditions and policy for service. When providing individual service, this terms and conditions and policy may take priority. If these terms and condition have not been changed, it can be also applied as individual service.
- Matters not set forth in the Terms and Conditions shall follow the Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transactions, etc., the Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce Transactions enacted by the Fair Trade Commission (the Framework Act on Electronic Commerce, the Digital Signature Act, and the Act on Door-to-door Sales) or commercial practice.
V. Provision of and Changes to Service
- „Balluff Web shop“ performs the following tasks:
1.1. Provides information on goods or services and concludes purchase contracts,
1.2. Delivers goods or services for which the purchase contract is concluded, and
1.3. Other businesses designated by Balluff Web shop
- „Balluff Web shop“ may change the contents of goods or services to provide by contracts to be concluded in the future in case of out of stock or changed technical specifications. In this case, the contents of the changed goods or services and the date of delivery shall be specified and posted on the place where the contents of the current goods or services are posted immediately to the date of the delivery.
- When „Balluff Web shop“ changes the contents of the service contracted with the user for reasons such as the out of stock of the goods or the changes to the technical specifications, the customer shall immediately be notified of the reasons by the method specified in Article 9. However, “Balluff Web shop” can notify the customer after change the contents of the service when Balluff Web shop has compelling cause.
- In case of the preceding clause, „Balluff Web shop“ shall compensates within 10 times of actual amount for damage to user caused by this action. However, this is not the case if the „Balluff Web shop“ proves that there is no intentional fault or negligence.
- “Balluff Web shop” may carry out the inspection check if necessary. The inspection date may be confirmed via service pop-up window.
VI. Suspension of Service
- „Balluff Web shop“ may temporarily stop providing services in the event of maintenance, replacement or breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or loss of communication.
- „Balluff Web shop“ will compensate at most 10 times of actual amount for damage to user incurred by the reasons specified the above clause unless proven to be not intentional or free of negligence. However, this is not the case if the „Balluff Web shop“ proves that there is no intentional fault or negligence.
- If the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of the business type, the abandonment of the business, or a merger with other company, “Balluff Web shop” shall notify the users by the method specified in Article 9, and shall compensate the users according to the conditions offered by “Balluff Web shop”.
- Users can subscribe to „member“ free of charge after filling in the member information on the subscription form established by „Balluff Web shop“ and then by agreeing to these terms and conditions. “Balluff Web shop” shall request real name verification or self-authentication by specialized institutions.
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall register the person subscribing for membership in accordance with the 1st clause as a „member“ unless said person falls under the following criteria:
2.1. In case that the applicant has lost or withdrawn his or her member status pursuant to Article 8 of the terms and conditions; however, if the membership has expired for more than three years and Balluff Web shop agrees to accept him or her as a member again, an exception may be made,
2.2. If there are errors to the information or there is false or missed information, and
2.3. If there is fake name or identity theft, and
2.4. If you apply for breach of various matters or cannot approval via reason of applicant’s reasons attributable.
2.5. If registering as a member is deemed to be a significant impediment to the technology of „Balluff Web shop“,
2.6. If you are a minor under 14 years old, you cannot join „Balluff Web shop“.
- “Balluff Web shop” may be deferred the approval when cannot provide normal service in cases of technical issue or operation work issue or no spare facilities for service.
- Balluff Web shop shall notify the applicant if suspension or nonrecognition via 2nd and 3rd clauses.
- Membership is completed when the consent of „Balluff Web shop“ reaches the user who subscribed by the method specified in Article 9.
- „Member“ shall immediately notify „Balluff Web shop“ by modification or other means in accordance with the method specified by „Balluff Web shop“ if there is any change in the member information registered in „Balluff Web shop“.
VIII. Withdrawal of Membership and Loss of Qualification
- „Members“ may request withdrawal from „Balluff Web shop“ at any time. If the „member“ requests withdrawal, „Balluff Web shop“ shall immediately take necessary measures to withdraw the member. However, if there is an uncompleted order, withdrawal procedure may be processed after completing or canceling delivery; if there is a non-performing obligation, withdrawal procedure may be processed after fully paying off such obligations. In this case, the member is charged with any disadvantages resulting from withdrawal or canceling.
- If „member“ falls under the following criteria, „Balluff Web shop“ may limit the use of certain services to said member or suspend membership for a certain period of time:
2.1. If the member registered false information at the time of application or has stolen someone‘s personal information,
2.2. If the member does not fulfill the obligations of the member in relation to the use of the goods purchased via Balluff Web shop or does not pay for his or her purchase,
2.3. If the member threatens e-commerce order by hindering the use of third party‘s „Balluff Web shop“,
2.4. If the member engages in any acts prohibited by the terms and conditions, the law, or public order and standards of decency,
2.5. If the member betrays trust or has damaged Balluff honor with circulating unfounded or a false accusation,
2.6. If the member disturbs operation of service by abusive language, intimidation, or pornographic words and actions,
2.7. If the member disturbs operation of service by cancellation, return, or exchange habitually without any rational reasons,
2.8. If the member disturbs operation of service by return or exchange after use or damage without any rational reasons,
2.9. If the member orders large quantity or duplicated products in “Balluff Web shop” and then re-selling,
2.10. If the member practices a forbidden act statutory in 2nd clause of article 22 and article 30.
- If the member repeats the behaviors described in the 2nd clause more than 2 times or the member does not correct his or her behavior within 30 days after Balluff Web shop limits or suspends his or her membership, Balluff Web shop may take away his or her membership status.
- If „Balluff Web shop“ revokes membership, member registration will be erased. In this case, it will be notified to the member and the member may have a chance to vindicate him or herself at least 30 days prior to the termination of the member registration by the method specified in Article 9.
IX. Notification to members
- Balluff Web shop may notify its members via e-mail or mobile registered by the members in advance or pop up window when log-in.
- Notification on the Balluff Web shop‘s website may replace individual notification to the members if the notification is on the website is posted for more than 1 week and the notification is for unspecified members. However, important messages or information regarding a specific member‘s order shall individually be delivered.
- Member shall provide or update the newest information such as e-mail, mobile, address to Balluff Korea.
X. Providing Information and Posting Advertisement
- Balluff Web shop, through public notices or emails, may provide various types of information recognized as necessary for the Member to use the Service. However, through email, the Member may refuse to receive the information anytime, except answers from the customer center and the trade-related information in accordance with the relevant laws.
- Balluff Web shop, regarding the Service operation, may post advertisements on the Service screen, homepage and e-mails. The Member who receives the e-mails with advertisements may refuse to receive the e-mails. And Balluff Web shop may provide a method for refuse to receive.
- „Users (Members, Non-Members)“ may take any actions to change, amend, restrict the post or other information in regard to Service provided by Balluff Web shop.
XI. Application for Purchase
- The member may place an order below methods and „Balluff Web shop“ shall provide the following information for users to easily understand when placing an order.
1.1. How to search and select goods
1.2. How to enter name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number)
1.3. Contents of the terms and conditions, services with limited right of withdrawal of subscription, the cost of shipping and installation, etc.
1.4. Consent to the terms and conditions and mark indicating user‘s consent or reject to the information on the 3rd clause (by clicking mouse, etc.)
1.5. Application for purchasing goods and confirmation, or consent to Balluff Web shop‘s confirmation, and
1.6. Payment method
XII. Establishment of Contract
- “Balluff Web shop” can deny the purchase order as described in Article 11 in case as follows. However, if it enters into a contract with a minor without a legal representative’s consent, Balluff Web shop shall notify that the contract may be revoked by him/herself or a legal representative.
1.1. If there is a false statement, omission, or errors in the application contents,
1.2. If consent to purchase application is deemed to have a significantly negative impact on the performance of „Balluff Web shop“.
1.3. If a purchase applicator has been restrained or suspended member via article 8.
1.4. If disturb trad order with purchasing overlap or large quantity for reselling.
- The contract becomes effective when the consent of Balluff Web shop reaches to the user in the form of notification prescribed in the 1st clause of Article 14.
- Balluff Web shop‘s consent shall include confirmation of order, availability status, and information on the correction or cancellation of order.
- After confirmed the contract, “Balluff Web shop” shall cancel the contract if found some reasons via each item of 1st clause, and Balluff Web shop may refund payment immediately.
XIII. Payment Method
- Payment methods for goods or services purchased at Balluff Web shop are as follows. However, „Balluff Web shop“ may not collect any additional commission on the payment of goods, etc.
1.1. Phone banking, Internet banking, mail banking etc., wire transfer
1.2. Prepaid card, debit card, or credit card payment
1.3. On-line deposit
1.4. When receive, payment of purchase price
1.5. Payment by mileage which “Balluff Web shop” provides as points
1.6. Payment by other electronic payment methods
XIV. Notification of Confirmation, Change of Purchase Application and Cancellation
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall notify the user of confirmation when there is a user‘s purchase application.
- If there is any misinformation to the confirmation, the user may request to change or cancel the purchase application immediately after receiving confirmation, and Balluff Web shop shall proceed with such request. However, Member shall follow by the method specified in Article 17(Withdrawal of application) when already made payment.
XV. Supply of Goods, etc.
- “Balluff Web shop” may take a step to deliver goods within 14 days from order date if there is no specific contract about shipping period. “Balluff Web shop” may take a step that member may check the procedure of order.
- Balluff Web shop specifies information such as delivery options, person responsible for expenses and delivery time depending on the transportation. If Balluff Web shop exceeds the delivery period, Balluff Web shop may compensate the users for the loss. However, this is not the case if the „Balluff Web shop“ proves that there is no intentional fault or negligence.
- If it is unable to deliver goods or services for reasons such as sold out, „Balluff Web shop“ shall immediately notify the user of such status without delay and refund payment (if applicable) within three business days or take necessary measures for refund.
XVII. Withdrawal of application
- Balluff Web shop follows the Enforcement Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transactions for the cancelation or refund policy for goods.
- The user may withdraw the subscription within 7 days from the date of receipt of the confirmation order. However, if ”Balluff Web shop” set different period and notify to member, the user may withdraw the subscription within that period.
- The user may not return or exchange the subscription in the following cases:
3.1. If the goods are lost or damaged due to the responsibility of the user (except when the user damages the package to check the contents of the goods),
3.2. If the value of the goods has decreased significantly due to the use or partial consumption of the user,
3.3. If the value of goods has decreased so significantly that it cannot be resold after considerable space of time, or
3.4. If “Balluff Web shop” has pre- notified about withdrawal restrictions for special goods,
3.5. If the packaging of a replicable good is damaged.
- Under the 2nd and 3rd clause, if ‘’Balluff Web shop” has not pre-notified the fact that withdrawal is restricted for easy viewing or has not taken actions such as providing sample products, users’ withdrawal may be not restricted.
XVIII. Effect of withdrawal
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall refund payment within 3 business days if the goods are returned from the user. If Balluff Web shop fails to refund payment within 3 business days, it shall give the user arrear of interest for the delayed period pursuant to Article 21 of the Enforcement Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transactions (2).
- If the user made payment via credit card or e-currency, „Balluff Web shop“ shall immediately request credit card company or e-currency provider to cancel order.
- In case of withdrawal of subscription, the user will bear the cost of returning the goods received. „Balluff Web shop“ does not charge penalties or damages to the users for reasons such as withdrawal of subscription. However, if the content of the goods is different from the display or advertisement, or the withdrawal is due to improperly carried through contract, Balluff Web shop shall bear the cost of returning the goods.
- If the shipping charge has occurred, Balluff Web shop shall mark clearly who would pay for it.
XVIV. Protection of Personal Information
- „Balluff Web shop“ collects the minimum information necessary for the fulfillment of purchase contracts when collecting information from users. Below information are required, and others may be option.
1.2. Result value of verification providing in person verification agency
1.3. Shipping address (Including different shipping address)
1.4. Mobile number (Including contact number with different shipping address)
1.5. ID (e-mail address)
1.7. Date of birth
1.9. Information related for payment
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall obtain the user‘s consent when collecting personal information that can be used to identify the user.
- „Balluff Web shop“ may not use the collected personal information for purposes other than its original purpose of collection, and when there is a new purpose arises or if it needs to be provided to a third party, it shall be notified to the users in advance and shall get users‘ consent. However, below cases are exception.
3.1. If Balluff Web shop gets separate agreement from principals of information
3.2. If Balluff Web shop has special rule in other law
3.3. If it’s necessary to support crime inspection and prosecution
3.4. If it’s necessary to fulfill trial in court
- If „Balluff Web shop“ is required to obtain the consent of the users pursuant to the 2nd clause, it shall notify the matters prescribed by the 2nd clause of Article 22 of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network use and Protection of Information in advance including the identity of the person in charge of personal information protection (affiliation, name, phone number, and other contact information), purpose of collecting information, and information on third-party provision (the party receives information, purpose, and details of information to be provided), and the users may withdraw his or her consent at any time.
- In case Balluff Web shop provide purchaser’s information to 3rd party, Balluff Web shop shall notify and get agreement to purchaser with following contents:
5.1. the information receiver,
5.2. the purpose of usage,
5.3. the lists of information that Balluff Web shop provides,
5.4. the information receiver’s period of retention and use. (This is same when the agreed contents are changed.)
- The user may request to view and correct the errors to his or her personal information at any time, and „Balluff Web shop“ shall be obliged to take necessary measures to such requests without delay. If the user requests correction of an error, „Balluff Web shop“ does not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
- „Balluff Web shop or a third party who has received personal information from Balluff Web shop shall destroy personal information right after they achieves the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information.
- Members who have not used Balluff Web shop for the last 12 months shall be deemed dormant member pursuant to Article 29 of the Act on the Promotion of Information Communication Network and its Protection and Article 16 of the Enforcement Ordinance of the same law and „Balluff Web shop“ shall destroy personal information after affected period.
- „Balluff Web shop“ does not set the consent section to be checked prior to users‘ check. In addition, the service that is limited when the user refuses to consent to the collection shall be specified in detail and Balluff Web shop shall not limit or refuse a member to join membership even if the member refuses to provide his or her personal information.
XX. Duties of Balluff Web shop
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall not engage in any acts prohibited by the terms and conditions, relevant laws, and public order and standards of decency and shall do its best to provide goods and services in a stable and continuous manner.
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall make every effort to have a security system to protect users‘ personal information (including credit information) so that users can use Internet service safely.
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall be liable to compensate the users for damages caused by the unlawful display and advertisements prescribed by Article 3 of the Act on the Fairness of Displays and Advertisements.
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall not send commercial emails for commercial purposes that users do not want.
XXI. Obligation to Member’s ID and Password
- Members shall be responsible for the management of his or her ID and password except for cases correspond to Article 19. Any civil and criminal responsibility resulting from member’s neglection belongs to them.
- Members shall not allow to third party to use his or her ID and password.
- If a member acknowledges his or her ID and password is stolen or is used by a third party, he or she shall immediately notify Balluff Web shop such incident. If Balluff Web shop provides guidelines, he/she shall obey the guidelines.
- Members shall be responsible for the all disadvantages and “Balluff Web shop” has not responsibilities when members did not follow the Balluff Web shop’s actions or did not notify to Balluff Web shop about the 3rd clause.
XXII. Obligations of Users
- Members shall follow the subjects such as related legislation, regulation of agreement, access guide etc. instructed from “Balluff Web shop”
- Members shall not engage in any of the following acts:
2.1. Registration of false information when applying for membership or changing personal information,
2.2. Stealing of others‘ information,
2.3. Changing the Information posted on “Balluff Web shop” with abnormal method,
2.4. Sending or posting information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information set by „Balluff Web shop“,
2.5. Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of „Balluff Web shop“ or other third parties,
2.6. Acts that impair the reputation of „Balluff Web shop“ or other third parties,
2.7. Disclosing or posting information, message, image, or voice that is obscene, violent, or against public order and good morals on the Balluff Web shop site, and
2.8. Acts that Use “Balluff Web shop” service for profit without agreement of Balluff Korea
XXIII. Copyright Ownership and Restrictions on Use
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights for the works created by „Balluff Web shop“ belong to „Balluff Web shop“.
- The users may not reproduce, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise commercially use the information obtained by using Balluff Web shop if its intellectual property rights are vested in Balluff Web shop, nor can they deliver such information to a third party.
- If „Balluff Web shop“ uses copyrights belonging to a user in accordance with the terms and conditions, it shall notify the user of such use.
XXIV. Copyright of Posting
- The copyright of a Posting posted by the Member within the Service shall vest in the author of the Posting.
- “Balluff Web shop” may delete posting without notice if:
2.1. Acts that impair the reputation of „Balluff Web shop“ or other 3rd parties,
2.2. Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of „Balluff Web shop“ or other third parties,
2.3. Disclosing or posting information, message, image, or voice that is obscene, violent, or against public order and good morals on the Balluff Korea web site,
2.4. Sending or posting information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information set by „Balluff Web shop“, and
2.5. Other acts that do not comply with the laws and acts that „Balluff Web shop“ deems inappropriate. Regarding this, if occur the dispute between member and 3rd party, member has all responsibility to solve this dispute and Balluff Web shop become immune from obligation.
- The Posting that the Member posts within the Service may be exposed to search results, the Service, and related promotions, and may be posted modified, copied or edited within the scope necessary for the exposure. Balluff Web shop may create derivative works and compilation works. In this case, the Company shall abide by the provisions of the Copyright Act, and the Member may take actions anytime, such as deletion, exclusion from search results, and non-disclosure of the Posting through the customer center or through the management feature within the Service.
- The posting written by the member who withdrew from Balluff Web shop may not be deleted after withdrawal. It is impossible to edit or delete postings and comments because we cannot identify the author by withdrawal. Therefore, members must delete all postings and comments before they unregister if they want to delete the posts.
XXV. Relationship between a Linking Mall and a Linked Mall
- When the upper „mall“ and the lower „mall“ are connected by a hyperlink (e.g., the object of a hyperlink includes characters, pictures and moving images), the former is referred to as a linking „mall“ and the latter a linked “mall” (website).
- The linking mall is not responsible for the warranty for a transaction if the linking mall specifies on a pop up screen that it will not be held liable for transactions conducted in a linked mall.
XXVI. Settlement of Disputes
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall install and operate a compensation organ to reflect the opinions and complaints posed by users and to compensate for their damages.
- „Balluff Web shop“ shall handle complaints and opinions submitted by the users with priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the reasons and the processing schedule will promptly be notified to the user.
- If the user requests a dispute settlement regarding a dispute between Balluff Web shop and the user, the Fair Trade Commission or a dispute settlement agency commissioned by mayor or governor may handle such request.
XXVII. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- Lawsuits related to electronic commerce-related disputes between Balluff Web shop and users arise, the address of the user at the time of such lawsuit shall be the jurisdiction; if there is no address, a competent court that has jurisdiction over the user‘s address shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over such lawsuits. However, if the address or residence of the user at the time of filing is unclear, or if the user resides in a foreign country, lawsuits shall be filed in the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- The laws of the Republic of Korea shall apply to electronic commerce lawsuits filed between the „Balluff Web shop“ and users.
XXVIII. Limitation of Liability
- Balluff Web shop shall be exempt from any responsibility related to providing the Service in the case where Balluff Web shop is unable to provide the Service due to natural disasters or any force majeure.
- It could be possible Balluff Web shop may not deliver the goods on time. In this case, Balluff Web shop shall notify the member that they cannot be provided the goods, and refund or offer additional compensations. However, if Balluff Web shop does not specify compensation criteria, Balluff Web shop may pay the member mileage.
- The Company shall not be responsible for Service errors occurred due to the Member’s liability
- Balluff Web shop does not have responsibility for member’s expected profit with Balluff Service. Also, Balluff Web shop doesn’t have any responsibility for damages of data from service
- The Company shall not be responsible for the credibility and accuracy of the information, documents and facts that the Member posts.
- Balluff Web shop shall not be responsible for free service unless there is any relevant regulation.
XXVIV. Prohibition of an action
- Balluff Web shop provides service usage method. Balluff Web shop bans to access to system or use service with abnormal methods.
- Balluff Web shop strongly forbid use service with others’ name, card information, account information etc. without notice.
- Balluff Web shop may immediately permanently suspend a Member if the Member violates relevant laws, notwithstanding the steps taken as in the previous Clause, as in the cases where he/she illegally uses other’s name or makes a payment in other person’s name violating the „Resident Registration Act,“ provides illegal programs and disrupts the operation violating the „Copyright Act“ and „Computer Programs Protection Act,“ conducts illegal communications and hacking violating the „Information and Communications Network Act,“ distributes malicious programs, and exceeds his/her login authority. When such Member is permanently suspended in accordance with this Article, Point and other benefits acquired by using the Service shall be lost, and the Company shall not be responsible for any compensation.
- Balluff Web shop strongly forbid abnormal transaction with discount rate that provided by Balluff Web shop and act of purchase without intent to buy.
- Balluff Web shop strongly forbid member purchase goods from reselling to 3rd party. When member acts this, Balluff Web shop shall cancel the operation contract, restrict service, and may demand compensation for damage.
- Balluff Web shop takes actions as cancel the operation contract, restrict service, withdraw all or some of provided benefits if member has system fraudulent act or unjustified action.
- In compliance with this article, Balluff Web shop shall notify to members when restrict service or cancel the membership contract under article 9.