RMA return shipment
Guideline for RMA submissions
Dear business partners,
In order to ensure that we can quickly and efficiently process items you wish to return to us, we have created a system to handle RMA submissions. We therefore ask you to follow the process detailed below.
RMA procedure process
- To return products, an RMA form is required. This form and the guidelines can be downloaded from our homepage at www.balluff.co.kr/rma.
- You may fill out the RMA form online. Open the PDF in your browser or open it using Adobe Reader and transmit it to us electronically via e-mail using the „Send“ button found in the form.
- By submitting the RMA form you confirm that the information contained therein is as complete and accurate as possible.
- Within 1-2 business days you will receive a return mailing label and packing slip with a support ticket ID number from us. This
will be sent to the e-mail address you provided in the RMA form.
Please note: Processing may be delayed if the information given on the RMA form is incomplete.
- Please print out the return mailing label/packing slip and include it with the returned item.
Please note that goods that are returned to us without an RMA number may be delayed or to be sent back to you unprocessed.
- The product‘s original packaging must not be damaged and carry no adhesive labels or writing.
- When returning goods for credit, the return shipment must be sent in packaging that is undamaged and unopened.
- Damage in transport must be reported to the carrier immediately.
- Please ensure that electronic components are packed in ESD packaging.
- Repair/testing costs, repackaging, and accessories will be invoiced separately.
You will receive a cost estimate for these services.
- Please send the product with prepaid shipping, adequately insured, to the recipient address shown on the return packing slip within five business days.
- The assigned RMA number is only valid for this shipment.