Resistant to chemicals, contact-free and precise, even in overpressure conditions
BUS M30E2 ultrasonic sensors from Balluff measure fill levels precisely and without contact at normal pressure as well as in tanks and containers at an overpressure of up to 6 bar. The pressure-tight installation in a tank uses a 1" threaded flange. The combination of switching and analog outputs enables simultaneous level measurement and overflow protection.
- Protected against aggressive media by a PTFE membrane
- Contact-free measurement 30 mm…1.3 m operating scanning range
- 5 m limiting scanning range
- Can be used in containers to be filled from above or containers with stirrers thanks to software filters
- Stainless steel housing for use in the food industry
- Process connection G1
- Switching and analog output in one sensor or version with 2 PNP switching outputs
- Can be adjusted easily via a digital display
- Degree of protection IP67
A food-safe ultrasonic sensor continuously monitors the fill level in containers at an overpressure of up to 6 bar.