360° high precision – so that nothing gets out of balance
BSI inclination sensors with one measuring axis offer you measurements along one axis over a full 360°. They reliably monitor rotational movements and enable continuous tracking. This makes these sensors perfect for optimum process control.
The monaxial machines are available with two different measuring principles: Fluid-based inclination sensors, if you need high accuracy over the entire measurement and temperature range. And MEMS(Micro Electro Mechanical Systems)-based inclination sensors for applications that require more flexibility.
- Modbus and 4…20 mA interface available
- High level of reproducibility and precision
- Extremely low temperature drift
- Robust and compact metal housing
- Simple mounting – four mounting holes in the housing
- UL and CE approval
- Interfaces: 4…20 mA, 0…10 V
- Large selection of different measurement ranges
- Centering function (calibration) for flexible installation
- Two variants for different requirements
- The compact configuration saves space