Seamless Integration of Analog Inputs over IO-Link
With IP67 protection rated rugged housing this machine mount analog hub shortens the shielded cable runs from sensor to the hub for ease of integration while completely eliminating expensive analog-to-digital conversion cards from the cabinet.
- Each channel is fully configurable for voltage, current, or temperature measurements enabling flexible integration approach
- Configurable resolution per channel from 10-16 bits allowing machine builders to meet the application demands
- Software based set-points eliminates need for physical set-point teaching on the sensor - reduces downtime during sensor replacement
- Eliminates long shielded cable runs and expensive analog cards
- Reduces network clutter and offers flexible approach for machine builders to evaluate use of IO-Link sensors vs. analog sensors