Simple and reliable valve control with redundant transducers
Quick-action shutoff control valves are subject to the highest safety requirements which can only be met by a redundant system. We have therefore compactly integrated up to three independent measurement sections and three independent electronics systems in one rod in our BTL 7 magnetostrictive linear position sensor.
The robust, contact-free and absolute position measurement system is freely configurable. Another major advantage: Thanks to its compact dimensions, the system can easily replace already installed, non-redundant position measurement systems. Startpoints and endpoints can be set comfortably with a computer. Parameter sets are easy to apply. For you, this means that startup is fast and uncomplicated.
- Maximum reliability thanks to 2 or 3 completely separate systems in one housing
- Also suitable for large valves – with a measuring range of up to 7620 mm
- Compact, space-saving housing
- Fast startup
- Wear and maintenance-free thanks to contact-free working
- Monitoring of all channels via LEDs