Balluff Engineering Tool
The Balluff Engineering Tool (BET) is available for the manufacturer-independent commissioning and configuration of IO-Link devices.
With the software, you can quickly and easily get an overview of their topologies and track the status of all connected IO-Link devices. In addition, you can efficiently parameterise and commission the devices, as well as manage the parameters for individual devices or entire topologies. Functions for documenting the topologies and testing inputs and outputs are also available within the software, as is the simple assignment of IP addresses.
The Balluff Engineering Tool BET is part of the Smart Automation and Monitoring System from Balluff - consisting of a wide range of devices with a standardised operating, configuration and diagnostic concept.
- Simple, faster setup of IO-Link devices, even without a PLC
- Reduce start-up time and errors by saving and reusing IO-Link device settings
- Avoid wiring errors and reduce time-consuming troubleshooting by testing the IO-Link wiring before commissioning
- Overview of the entire IO-Link topology and its status
- Part of the Balluff Smart Automation and Monitoring System