Cooperative Applied Skills Education (CASE)
The goal of our Cooperative Applied Skills Education (CASE) program is to work with active students during their college education to gain real world work experience in a practical and applied environment. In addition, the CASE program is designed to ready the students to take on full time roles in the Balluff organization or across the automation industry. In joining this program, the student learns how to become a team player, learns about the manufacturing industry, and becomes a contributing member in a fun and relaxed corporate environment.
Typical Programs & Positions in Product Marketing
- Technical Displays – Demo design, demo construction and technical product support.
- Marketing Support – Research, industry studies, events, demos, webexs, project planning, desktop publishing.
- Product Customizing – Prototyping, circuit design, new product development, Lab View programming.
Additional Programs & Positions in Support Roles
- Technical Customer Support – Email, phone, and application support. Build in depth product knowledge.
- Quality Management – Incoming inspection, quality reports, and testing.
- Information Services – IT, computer science, databases, data analysis, Ethernet infrastructure, PC support.