Contactless transmission of power and data on interchangeable grippers
Inductive couplers are the right choice for automating gripper changing because inductive couplers transfer signals and power contact-free over an air gap. The signal transmission is unaffected by paraffinic release agents.
Mechanical contacting of contamination sensitive connectors is eliminated, and the robot has a continuous radius of movement of 360 degrees.
- Maintenance-free transmission without mechanical wear or cable breaks
- Simplest installation via plug-and-play
- Short setup times thanks to automated gripper changing
- Increase in function queries, even in previously inaccessible places
- Simple network connection with IO-Link