Weld-immune I/O mods. w/ 8 IO-Link-Ports
Decentralized system architecture via IO-Link
The efficient point-to-point communication of IO-Link allows construction of a decentralized system architecture in the welding booth outside the control cabinet. Network nodes equipped with an IO-Link master communicate via Ethernet/IP directly with the main controller or control device on the machine.
A wide variety of intelligent sensors or I/O modules with IO-Link interface can be connected to the IO-Link ports. Therefore, operators use simple structures and benefit from a large degree of flexibility.
Parameters can easily be transferred. Reliable monitoring is ensured via continuous diagnostics. The affordable, three-core, unshielded industrial cables are quick to wire.
Benefits of IO-Link Master
- Eight IO-Link ports to connect multitude of IO-Link devices
- up to 16 inputs/outputs, each with an LED for fault diagnosis:
Each input is short-circuit proof,
Each output is protected from overload
- Clearly visible status LED to monitor ports and network communication
- Integrated web server to show module information (IP address, settings, parameters, etc.)
- Integrated two-port switch for daisy-chained networks
- Clear display for extra information (version, IP address, module name, etc.)
Benefits of sensor/actuator hubs with IO-Link
- Clearly visible LEDs for indicating functions
- Up to 16 inputs or configurable inputs/outputs available
- Expansion port to connect an IO-Link valve terminal or an IO-Link sensor/actuator hub (and I/O increase of up to 30)