Compact and robust thanks to a stainless steel housing
Our BSP pressure sensors (without display) are easy to install as well as extremely compact and robust thanks to their stainless steel housing.
- Compact and robust stainless steel housing
- Simple to install on-site
- Pressure range –1…600 bar
- Measuring principle: Relative pressure
- Process connection in stainless steel G1/4“, G1/2“, R1/4“, NPT1/4“
- Flush with the front using Tri-Clamp 1.5"
- M12 connection
- Output as 4…20 mA, 0...10 V or IO-Link with switching output (NPN/PNP)
- Output 4…20 mA as a two-conductor system
- Expanded temperature range (media temperature of -40…+125 °C)
- Ceramic measuring cells (Al2O3) or stainless steel measuring cells
- Extended input voltage range 8…32 V DC
- UL approval
- Customer-specific modifications upon request
Compact pressure transmitters represent long-lasting, reliable pressure detection. They save space and are installed directly on-site.