We accompany you step by step into the digital world. Our holistic, innovative sensor, identification, network and software solutions make it possible to consistently and comprehensively network data from the sensor to the control level. This enables you to utilize data for the intelligent interplay between all production levels, paving the way for the Industrial Internet of Things.
We invite you to meet the Balluff team at the world's largest industrial fair and ask us your questions. Visit us at the Hannover Messe: in Hall 9 at Booth F53. We look forward to meeting you!
When visiting the Balluff stand, you can expect to see innovative automation solutions that boosts your productivity. Experience at different stations how productivity can be increased further: from logistics to production with the use of robots and assembly through to packaging.
- Magnetic field position measuring systems with IO-Link – intelligent linear feedback for enhanced process reliability and automation flexibility
Guarantee the continuous and wear-free monitoring of work processes. IO-Link stands for prompt format change, as well as for Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance.
- Innovative technology for installation and assembly – IIoT-ready thanks to IO-Link
IO-Link stack lights SmartLight Indicator, which continuously visualize and monitor the individual production steps. Your added benefit: The adjusting direction, cycle times of the work processes, wait times in the work process, or the remaining production steps can also be displayed.
- Diverse range of intelligent sensor systems, which supply much more data than measured values and switching signals – use the potential of service data
Apart from the process data, you also obtain information on device status, operating temperature or current ambient conditions.
- Holistic RFID solutions for comprehensive transparency
Through the traceability of the process chain in each individual step with the production history of all production parts incl. all materials and operating equipment – with time, place and structure. For this we have the entire range of LF, HF and UHF technology.
- Smart Vision Solutions for any industrial application – industrial image processing according to your individual requirements
Easy and intuitive operation with simple user interface. With no prior knowledge. Our cameras offer you different interfaces in order to integrate them in every industrial network.
Deepen your knowledge at our technical presentation
AutomationML as generic description language for the digital twin (in German)
Markus Rentschler, Balluff GmbH
Thursday, 4 April 2019, 15:30 to 16:00
Forum Industry 4.0 in Hall 8