IO-Link Day 2019
08.30 Registration and light breakfast
09.00 Product Presentation with Elmar Büchler member of the IO-Link Steering Committee, and Balluff IO-Link head specialist.
- Safety Over IO-Link
- Wireless IO-Link and the position of Balluff
10.30 Coffee Break
10.45 Product Presentation continues:
- Connecting IO-Link to IT-Systems, Apps, Software and Cloud
- Via UDP, OPC UA, JSON, MQTT
- Theory and Live presentation with our Master
13.00 Hands on sessions, workshops and demonstrations
- IO-Link master set-up (Integration of sensors, Balluff and various brands)
- Hands on with RFID, inductive couplers, Photoelectric sensors, safety components and more...
14.30 Questions and Coffee
15.00 Goodbye and Feedback
The seminar takes place at:
Thorstedlund, Præstevænget 40, Kølkær, 7400 Herning.
It is possible to book accommodation at the hotel at your own expense.
Registration at the latest June 3, 2019 - Please note limited spaces.
The event is free.
Please email email@example.com to register for the event- Receipt of registration will be confirmed.
Questions to the event can be addressed to +45 70 23 49 29 or +45 21 33 35 37.