RMA return shipment
Guidelines for RMA submissions
Dear business partner,
In order to ensure that we can process items you wish to return to us quickly and efficiently, we have systematized the handling of RMA submissions. We therefore ask you to observe the following process.
RMA procedure process
- To return products, you will require an RMA form. This form and the guideline can be downloaded from our homepage at www.balluff.co.uk/RMA.
- Depending on your browser, you can either fill the RMA form online or alternatively you can open it as a download using Adobe Reader and send it to us electronically via e-mail using the ‘Send’ button.
- By submitting the RMA form you confirm that the information contained therein is as complete and accurate as possible.
- You will receive a mailing label and packing slip with a support ticket ID number within 1-2 business days. This will be sent to
the e-mail address you provided in the RMA form.
Please note: Processing may be delayed if the information given on the RMA form is incomplete.
- Please print out the return mailing label/packing slip and include it with the returned item.
Please note that delays may occur in processing goods that are returned to us without an RMA number. Such goods may even have to be sent back to you unprocessed.
- The product's original packaging must carry no adhesive labels, writing or be returned damaged.
- When returning goods for credit, the return shipment must be sent in packaging that is undamaged and unopened.
- Damage in transport must be reported to the carrier immediately.
- Please ensure that electronic components are packed in ESD packaging.
- Repair/testing costs, repackaging and accessories will be invoiced separately.
You will receive a cost estimate for these services.
- Please send the product carriage prepaid and adequately insured to the recipient address shown on the return packing slip within five business days.
- The assigned RMA number is only valid for this shipment.