Cylinder position sensors with multi-channel redundancy
Quick-action shutoff control valves are subject to stringent control reliability requirements. To ensure the integrity of position measurement signals, sensor redundancy is paramount. Balluff's double- or triple-redundant magnetostrictive linear position sensors provide two or three fully independent, redundant control signals from a single device.
- Up to three fully independent position measurement systems in the same housing
- Variety of popular analog and digital control interfaces
- Suitable for long stroke valves up to 7620 mm
- Compact, space-saving housing
- Non-contact and wear-free for long service life
- LED status indication for all channels