Economically priced easy to install and simple to use photoelectric sensors
Balluff's global line of photoelectric sensors includes all sensing modes including diffuse, background suppression, retro-reflective and through-beam. Not only are all sensing modes included but there are several different housing styles including tubular and block. Also incorporated are all light sources such as red light for easy setup, laser for small part detection and infrared for the harshest applications.
Balluff's attention to quality, superior design, and performance means better reliability, less down time and higher productivity.
- Background suppression with ranges up to 300mm
- Diffuse sensors with ranges up to 900 mm
- Retro-reflective sensors with ranges up to 16 m
- Through-beam sensors with ranges up to 60 m
- Fork sensors with widths up to 220mm
- PNP or NPN outputs
- Multiple connection methods including M8, M12 and cable
Surface-independent package detection using a retro-reflective sensor