IO-Link with Safety
Our IO-Link blocks for safety applications permit applications up to PLd/SIL2 and are equally suitable for the connection of standard commercially available binary sensors and actuators. Due to universally usable standard M12 cables, you save time and money, optimize machine design, simplify commissioning and increase rationality. In addition, you can group the machine functions and/or machine areas on a module to optimize the structural overview of the machine.
IO-Link blocks for safety applications are remotely serviceable via the known IO-Link diagnostic tools and can be easily replaced if service is required. This minimizes downtime. Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, such as dust, dirt, oils, water, emulsions, mechanical stresses and more, they can be installed outside the control cabinet.
- Suitable for safety applications up to PLd/SIL2
- Low maintenance costs when service is needed – thorough diagnosis and simple component replacement
- Cost savings thanks to standard M12 single-ended cordsets
- Remote maintenance for reduced downtimes
- Saving in blocks by grouping and standardizing machine functions